♥ Grace's blog ♥
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34074732?origin\x3dhttp://adorekisses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:45:00 AM
I'll update on the Social night I went to.

This day, Nelnel and Oli both helped me. One with the make up and the other with the finger nails. So funny, I did the fake nails too early le making me cannot take my books and pencils out of my bag. Really scared that I will destroy the nails. Ahhh... Tormenting. Nelnel was like my "bao mu", helping me to carry plastic bag and take out things for me. =)

I even need help for dropping my pants. I cant remove the 2 buttons! And I have to ask for help. =/

Fake nails are just so ma fan, but they are pretty. Hehe...




I spent $28 for this! Nice?


In the school toilet doing the make up and changing. With my nails, I really cant do anything lor. I want to wear stockings and wear my dress also have to spend so much time and I need help too.

Pics in the toilet: Haha














Pics at the dinner:












It was still alright. Entertained by the games and people. But baby was keep walking up and down. I was mostly sitting by myself. So, I started looking at girls! Lol! There's one lady at the next table wearing a gown! There's an Ang Mo! So pretty! Shuai ge, no habe.
Too bad~ there's no weiquan

Have the habit of touching my nails, den in the end, 1 dropped out. Lucky I keep it in my bag, so it's intact. =)

Food was not fantastic.

Everything ended at 12am. Tired~


Profile

Name:Grace Koh
Birthday:18 October 88
School:UOL-Banking&Finance
Wish for:Good health and luck
Hobbies:Travelling, baking and play snooker




Tagboard




Affiliates

Friends:
♥Cannonz
♥Jernel
♥Katz
♥Peizhen
♥Sandra
♥Vanessa

Some blogshops I visit:
♥Bonitochico
♥Hollyhoque
♥Lollyrouge

Celebrities:
♥Felicia Chin
♥Joanne Peh
♥Xiaxue



Archives

September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 March 2011 April 2011


Credits

Sweet.pulchritude-
xoxoxoxo
Rippingkills.